The experience gained by the working group suggests that a few basic ingredients are the key to the success of any EuTEACH course.
- 50% of interaction such as role play, video, interviews of young people, group discussion
- a clear presentation of training objectives at the beginning of each session
- an evaluation of the course by the trainees
- a bottom up participative teaching style (using the participant's resources and building on their experience)
- a ratio trainers/trainees of at least 1:10
- a minimum of three hours for each module